- Known for their natural warmth and beauty
- Hand crafted like fine furniture
- Each have own unique grain pattern
(No two wood caskets are made alike)
- Available in a variety of types/species (Mahogany, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, Pecan, Maple, Poplar, Pine and Hardwood)
- Known for their protective qualities
- Available in a variety of types
(Bronze, Copper, Stainless Steel, Basic Steel)
Bronze & Copper Caskets
- Naturally Non-rusting (Will never rust nor corrode)
- Finest material and construction
- All Bronze & Copper Caskets Seal
Stainless Steel Caskets
- Rust Resistant
- All Stainless Steel Caskets Seal
- Available in either Premium Grade or Basic Grade
Basic Steel Caskets
- Selected Styles have enhanced protective features
- Various Thickness of Steel (16, 18, & 20 Gauges)
- 16 gauge (Thickest Steel) 18 gauge (Medium Thickness) 20 gauge (Thinnest Steel)
A burial vault is a lined and sealed outer receptacle that houses the casket. It protects the casket from the weight of the earth and heavy maintenance equipment that will pass over the grave. It also helps resist water and preserves the beauty of the cemetery or memorial park by preventing the ground from settling.
Urns and Keepsake Urns
When cremation is chosen, among the decisions to be made are what type of cremation container to choose, what type of urn to purchase or whether to select a keepsake urn as a permanent memorial to your loved one.
If your family chooses cremation, keepsake jewelry can be a great option to help memorialize your loved one.